When are your children’s birthdays? Did you know those days are perfect opportunities to write a happy birthing day love letter to your wife? For me, our oldest daughter was born on November 17th, so that day is our daughter’s birthday.
- Don’t forget happy Birthday Wishes for Wife
- Love Quotes Can Bring A Smile To Your Loved Ones, I love Quotes for him
- The Best Places To Travel in India During the 15th August Weekend
- Janmashtami 2020 : SMS, Wishes, images, greetings for Whatsapp & Facebook
- Leadership Lessons: Muslim Feast of Eid-Al-Adha…
From my wife’s perspective that is the day when her pregnancy ended and the days of diapers, physical feeding, and buying toys began. The day that your wife gave birth is her birthing day. If you are a savvy father and husband, a birthday and a birthing day are one time to give cards and gifts on that day – to one who was born and to the one who gave birth.
happy birthday wishes for wife quotes
- It seems that everyone knows you turned a year older except me in my eyes, you are exactly the way that you were when I met you for the first time and gorgeous…
2. As you blow the candles on your birthday cake, I want to tell you what a wonderful wife you make. Without you in my life, my heart would have bled. With you. I look forward to a wonderful life ahead.
3. I know you have a lot of things to do so I am taking them off your hands and doing them for you… HAPPY BIRTHDAY – I LOVE YOU.
4. Very few people meet their soul mates, but I have been fortunate enough to marry this special someone! I hope you have a Beautiful Birthday…
5. Congratulations honey! You have circled the Sun again and it’s your Birthday! I wish you the best, and seven course dinner tonight…
6. Every now and them someone comes into your life and they turn it upside down in a good way, and you are that someone for me! You are my life and I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY…
7. To my beautiful wife, I hope this year brings you as much joy and happiness that you have brought and continue to bring into my life.
8. I woke up every morning and think the good Lord for bringing you into my life. Jerry Maguire said it best ‘you complete me’. Happy Birthday, my beautiful wife. I love you always and forever…
9. You may be older by a year today but you are sexier than ever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART…
10. With each year, I’ll love you more. Remember that your best years still ahead of you and I’ll be there for you at life’s every up and down and the in-between. Happy birthday, my love.
11. Let’s make this a birthday to remember. It’s all about you today and
I want to make you feel like the happiest woman alive.
12. I don’t feel embarrassed in telling all my friends that you are in charge of my life. I feel lucky and proud to have a woman as hardworking and focused as you are, my wife.
When you love your wife, you can find any significant occasion to write a love letter that will touch her heart and make her glad that you are her husband. If you treat your wife well, by remembering those special times in your life, she will appreciate you so much more.
If you have children and want to earn your wife’s admiration on their birthdays, write her a birthing day love letter. Follow these five tips to write a letter that she will keep and read as the years go by:
The best birthday wishes for wife
- Make sure you have the right date. If you can’t remember the exact time of day when your child was born, review your child’s birth certificate. Then, include that time in your letter.
- Recall something memorable about the day your child was born. For example, it might have been a tornado warning going on or the doctor was running in at the last second.
- Recall a feeling that you had and write about it. Maybe you were nervous about her health or overjoyed when hearing the first cries of your newborn baby.
- Tell your wife how much your child takes after her and give proof. No matter how old your child is, he or she has some positive traits that your wife taught him or her.
- Write you’re love letter that words that value your wife as your partner in raising your child and reaffirm your love for her.
If you really want to score some points, write a birthing day thank you letter to your mother-in-law on your wife’s birthday. Just remember, when you write a happy birthing day love letter to your wife, you are telling her how much you cherish her and your child. All three of you will win.